We share as much information as possible with you in accordance with Fair Housing Laws.
In order to remain compliant with Fair Housing Laws, Great Jones can only share the following information with you before a Resident signs their lease:
- Monthly household income
- Rent multiple
- Average household credit score
- Required security deposit
- Pets (if applicable)
- Additional pet fees (if applicable)
This means that until an applicant has signed their lease, we are unable to answer
questions such as the following:
- How many people are on the application?
- What do the applicants do for work?
- What are the applicants’ names?
- What is the applicant’s primary language?
- What is the applicant’s age?
- Do the applicants have any disabilities?
Learn more about Great Jones’ screening criteria here.