Placement fees are charged when we place a Resident in your home.
Great Jones will only ever charge a placement fee when we find and place your Resident. This fee covers our property marketing and leasing services which include:
- Marketing photos of your home
- Developing and implementing an appropriate rent rate and reduction schedule, if necessary
- Marketing your home on 50+ listing sites
- Following up with prospective Residents showing interest or viewing your home
- Screening applicants (includes background checks, credit reports, income verification, and rental history report)
- Approving applicants
- Preparing and signing the lease agreement
- Moving your Resident into their new home
If you put down a leasing deposit, this will go towards the placement fee.
Learn more about the placement fee and how it gets calculated here.