1. Help
  2. Current Owners

How Can I Make an Owner Contribution?

An owner can make a contribution by wire transfer, check, or e-pay on the web portal.

We have a few ways an owner can make a contribution raging from wire transfer, epay from account on file, to mailing a check. This is a matter of convenience for you. If we epay your distributions (rent sent to you), we have an account on file and, with your permission, can simply pull a contribution from your account.

If you do chose to mail a check, please be aware that you will need to wait for accounting to code the check and for the deposit to clear.

Wire instructions can be found here (use the account indicated for contributions)

If you'd like to mail funds, they can be sent to:

Great Jones

1500 Jackson St., Suite 300

Fort Myers, FL 33901