Online or CashPay are the easiest ways to pay your rent each month.
You have three options for paying your rent:
Option 1 — Pay Online
The easiest and quickest way to pay your rent is online, through our secure resident portal.
- Go to www.greatjones.co/payrent
- Enter your email address
- Enter your account number (mail email@example.com for your account number)
Additionally, you have the option of setting up Auto Bill Pay via our resident portal, so you don’t need to continue to log in each month.
The resident portal accepts the following forms of payment:
- Bank Transfer/ACH — No additional charge
- Credit or Debit Card — You have the option to make a payment using a credit or debit card. Please note that this incurs an additional fee equal to 3% of your total payment amount.
Option 2 — CashPay Card
Alternatively, you can use a CashPay Card, which allows you to pay your rent at participating retailers, such as Walmart. See where your nearest CashPay retailer is located here.
Learn more about CashPay.
Option 3 — Mailed Cashier’s Check or Money Order
You can make payments with certified funds via Cashier’s Check or Money Order (personal checks are not accepted), but you will need to mail it in advance of your rent due date to the address below. Payments will be considered accepted on the date they are received (not the date that is printed on the payment).
1500 Jackson Street, Suite 300, Fort Myers, FL 33901
- USPS Certified Mail (with tracking number)
- FedEx Ground or FedEx Express
Walk-in payments are not accepted at any of our locations.