This article will address how a prospect can schedule a self-showing via Rently.
- Go to https://www.greatjones.co/rentals
- Locate a desired property and click on "Enter Property Yourself"
- A new tab will open with the property listing on Rently.com
- Click the orange "Self Tour Now" button on the right side of the screen
- A pop-up window will appear for you to sign into Rently or register for a Rently account. Follow the on-screen prompts.
- If you are registering for a new account, Rently will text you a link to complete your registration from your mobile device.
- Once registration is complete or if you already have an account, follow the prompts and Rently will text you a code to enter into the lock box to obtain the key to the unit.
Please remember to turn off all of the lights, lock up and return the key to the Rently box when you have finished viewing the property.
- You must be using a valid cell phone number.
- No google voice or pre-paid phones.
- You can only receive a code once you are in front of the property.
- You must be using a valid Credit/Debit card attached to a US bank. No pre-paid cards.